|1. Organic Sprouted Brown Rice, Red Lentil, Spinach, Green Peas Porridge Mix. Wt: 200g.
2. 100% Organic Sprouted Ragi, Oats, Red Lentil, Banana Porridge Mix. Wt: 200g.
3. 100% Organic Sprouted Sathu Maavu Porridge Mix. Wt: 200g.
Goodness Of This Porridge
♥ The germination process in Whole Grains eliminates Anti-Nutrients and increases the nutrition levels & their bio-availability significantly.
♥ Sprouted Brown Rice is a good source of Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), a neurotransmitter that strengthens the central nervous system.
♥ Oats are famous for Beta-Glucan, a soluble fibre that promotes heart health and healthy gut bacteria.
♥ Sprouted Ragi is rich in Calcium and Iron which promote bone growth and overall development.
♥ Sprouted Wheat is an excellent source of the Super-Food “Wheat-Germ”, a concentrated super-dose of nutrition with loads of essential nutrients.
♥ Sprouted Sathu Maavu is a Powerhouse of bio-available micro and macro nutrients.
1. Organic Sprouted Brown Rice, Red Lentil, Spinach, Green Peas Porridge Mix.
1. Organic Sprouted Brown Rice
2. Organic Red Lentil
4. Green Peas
2. 100% Organic Sprouted Ragi, Oats, Red Lentil, Banana Porridge Mix.
1. Organic Sprouted Ragi
2. Organic Oats
3. Organic Red Lentil
4. Organic Banana
3. 100% Organic Sprouted Sathu Maavu Porridge Mix.
1. Organic Sprouted Wheat
2. Organic Sprouted Ragi
3. Organic Sprouted Bajra
4. Organic Sprouted Brown Rice
5. Organic Sprouted Green Moong
6. Organic Sprouted Brown Chana
7. Organic Sprouted Urad Whole
8. Organic Red Lentil
9. Organic Oats
10. Organic Foxtail Millet
11. Organic Almond
12. Organic Cashew
|Wheat products contain wheat and all the products are prepared in a facility that handles wheat and nuts.|
1. Wash your hands and make sure all utensils are clean.
2. Add 70ml of water to 2 tbsp of this porridge powder little by little and mix well.
3. Cook the mixture on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
4. Keep stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
5. Adjust the porridge consistency as desired.
6. Add a little Ghee and serve lukewarm.
Note: Brown Rice and Oats porridges generally require more water(100ml).
Storage & Usage Instructions
|• Once opened, place the pouch in an air-tight container and store it in a cool, dry place or refrigerate.
• Use the contents within two months or by Expiry Date whichever is earlier.
| • Age Recommendation: Minimum age is 8 months. There is no maximum age limit to consume these nutritious porridges. Anyone can have them.
• Shelf-Life: 6 months.
• Cooking Time: under 5min on medium flame.
Stage3 Combo – Certified Organic Porridge Mixes – 3 Packs, 200 grams Each Variety
- Rich in Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
- Rich in Beta-Glucan, promotes heart health
- Excellent source of Calcium and Iron
- Rich in the super-food “Wheat-Germ”
- Sathu Maavu is a Power house of bio-available nutrients
Certified Organic Baby Food
Stage2 Combo Packs
Stage2 Trial Packs